Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Google Farm


On the way to Beverley I have gone down Sands Road to Hunmanby for the last few months. It has taken me 20 years to realise it is easier than going through Royal Oak. I don't have to do a hillstart outside Hunmanby Co-op now, and Sands Road has such interesting verges and flora.Travelling east from the Butlins roundabout I have been intrigued by a new sign to Google Farm. What a  name .I live at Google Farm, Google us at Google farm, Come and see our field of googles, .................
I couldn't stop to take  a picture of the sign, too much traffic at 7.30am . Coming home at 2pm a different matter, not a car for miles, and not a sign of the SIGN either, I had to drive a second time  down Sands Road  after a circular re-run of 4miles to spot the sign when travelling from the East . Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment